Friday, August 1, 2008

Here are some pictures, as promised.....I have quite a few coming, but I thought I would start with a few fun shots of Aaron and Ian...Ian was the highlight of our trip!

We are all really missing his hugs and big smiles and his, "peeeese" (please) and rubbing his belly and saying"mmmm" everytime he saw anything that even looked remotely like food! That boy can eat!

He and Aaron played so good together. I can't wait till the rest of the family is all over here in Spain with us. The Lord is so good to allow us to be near family as we serve Him here.

As soon as I get some extra time I will see if I can get some of the videos uploaded that I took of the boys..they are so cute!!




2 comments:

Pilar said...

Sooo cute :) I can't wait to meet Ian and the girls can't wait to see Aaron. They were asking me if Aaron was already in Spain.

Deanna said...

Dile a las ninas que Aaron las hecha de menos. He keeps wanting to call the girls...so we will have him call them sometime soon.