Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Computer crash!!

Yes, it's true, my computer officially crashed, the day after we got back from camp. So tomorrow we are taking it to a mac store to get it fixed. This may take a while, so in the meantime, I am having to wait till Jeff gets off his computer, before I can get on to check my mail, etc...

On the up side, I lost nothing, since thanks to my wonderful husband, everything on both our computers is constantly being backed up onto an external hardrive. If it wasn't for that, I would be CRYING!!! But all is well!! Here is a friendly reminder to everyone out there who owns a computer....back it up! I have a friend who lost all her pictures for 3 years when her computer crashed!

I have a few pictures and videos to post from this past week of camp. Hopefully I will get those up by tomorrow. We had such a great time! The best thing was being able to catch up with old friends from forever ago. 13 years to be exact!

1 comment:

Pilar said...

You just put fear on me. I will back up tomorrow!!! Should I wait until tomorrow!!! :)
How was camp, tell us all about it (whenever Jeff get off the computer... good luck :))