Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I wanted to share the words to this song that someone shared with me today. I have a doctor's visit tomorrow that has me worried, which is not hard to do, because I tend to worry a lot! But it is so good to remember that God is in control. I hope this is as much of a blessing to you as it was to me.

Rest, the Lord is near
Refuse to fear
Enjoy his life.
Trust, His mighty power
Fills every hour
Of all your days.

There is no need for needless worry
With such a Savior, you have no cause,
to ever doubt...
His precious Word
Still reassures
In every trial.

Call Him
If you grow frightened
Call Him with loving care
He'll lift your burden and you'll...

Rest, the Lord is near
Refuse to fear
Enjoy His love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will pray for you tomorrow. What a great song to calm the heart.

Deanna said...

Thanks Daniela.. prayer is the greatest encouragement ever!