Friday, November 14, 2008

Our Lobster Feast!

Jeff and I were out this morning and just happen to walk by a stand with fresh seafood and wouldn't you know it, they had...Lobster..ON SALE!!
We couldn't resist,..we're weak, so we brought two of those guys home with us and sat down to a wonderful seafood feast. But not before having a little fun with them first! haha



Yummy! Check out the size of this one!


Hey there!


So, you wanna mess with me, do ya?


We're eating what for lunch? aaah! (jeje..Aaron actually loves them, too!)

2 comments:

Rita Loca said...

A dear friend took us to a very nice restaurant where we could pick our lobsters out of the tank. Jewel was about Aaron's age and had grown up in the jungle. She took one look and said,"I'm not eating those cucarachas!"

Deanna said...

haha...that's funny! I can see how a big old lobster might be a little scary looking to a kid. Actually, several of my grown friends won't get close to one! = )