Thursday, November 6, 2008

Please Pray!!

I want to share a prayer request on behalf of a friend of mine. Her name is Diana and she and her husband just found out that they are expecting their first baby. They are both members of the church we are attending.

At this moment though, she also has a huge hematoma that is growing around the baby, which could very easily kill the baby. The doctor has ordered complete bed rest, in hopes that the hematoma will shrink and no longer put the baby at risk. Diana is 6 weeks along right now.

I would like to ask those of you who would pray to let me know by leaving a comment after this post, so that I can also let Diana know that others are praying.

I will keep you guys posted as soon as I hear of any new developments.

Pray for...
* Baby's safety
* Diana and Jose to be at peace at this time
* Wisdom for the doctors
* That God would be glorified in this
* For Diana to REALLY take it easy, as this will be hard for her

7 comments:

Pilar said...

I will stop and pray right now and I will keep praying as she comes to mind. LEt me know how everything go.... wow, what a situation

Deanna said...

Thanks girl, I will talk with you tomorrow. = )

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

I will also pray for her as she comes to mind.

The Radanks said...

We will be praying for her.

Unknown said...

I think we know Jose. We met at camp. Did they just get married this past year? We will pray for them and especially that this hematoma will shrink. What a tough thing to be on bed rest.

Ashley said...

Will definitely be praying

Beth White said...

Hey Deanna I'll be praying for her. Let me know how everything goes. Read what I just put on my blog about why bad things happen. Maybe it will be an encouragement to her.