Friday, December 12, 2008

Our Thanksgiving!

I know I am kind of late in getting these pictures up, but I just recently had these sent to me, so...better late than never, I say!!

We did not have any family to spend Thanksgiving with this year, but the Lord allowed us to spend the day with some very dear missionary friends here in Madrid. I have known these families since I was a little girl and it is so neat that they are once again a part of my life, as well as Jeff and Aaron's. They are all such a blessing and encouragement to us. We truly have much to be thankful for!


Our table setting with not all the food on the table... There was sooo much food!!


Mommy, is it time to eat yet?!


Waters, Williams, Andrews, Lovedays


Us!


Very yummy pie!


This couple is very special to us. She was my piano teacher years ago! We are now helping out in their church for a little while and learning so much.

No comments: