Monday, December 15, 2008

In the Nick of Time...

We finally had some time to take some family pictures for our Christmas cards. Nothing like leaving it to the last possible moment, I know! But the cards are being sent, and now I can breath a sigh of relief!

So here they are, along with our official Merry Christmas wishes to each one of you!

We thank the Lord for His many blessings this year and for our salvation that was made possible by a Saviour who came to earth as a baby so long ago. He is the real reason for our hope, joy and peace this season and all year long!




7 comments:

Pilar said...

uuu I really like the first one... also really like the highlights.... I really need mine done, maybe when I am in Madrid since I already know a good place :)

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Good pictures!
Merry Christmas

Faviana said...

Me encantan las fotos. Salen muy bien los 3. Me muero por tener fotos con mi familia igual..

Pebblesofjoy said...

Merry Christmas guys! I am so excited about what the next year will bring, and I pray God gives you all much joy through this season. <3

Michelle said...

What a wonderful surprise. I was just looking for a really good turkey soup recipe and I found you. I am Michelle, stay at home mom with three beautiful children from guatemala... my son was in the room when your recipe popped up and he loved the music. I just wanted to say how blessed I am today to have read your blog and now I'm making your soup. May God continue to protect, guide and bless your beautiful family. I would love to hear back... my dear friend is a missionary in Spain. Peace to you...

Deanna said...

Michelle, it's nice to meet you! Glad you enjoyed the music and hope you enjoy the soup as well. = ) It is definitely a family favorite for us. Who are your missionary friends in Spain? Just wondering...we may know them! God bless!

Beth White said...

i love the second picture with aaron laughing! how cute!