Tuesday, January 27, 2009

In Stores Now!!

Three posts in one day...Crazy, I know!!!

Just wanted to put a plug in for today's official DVD release of the movie FIREPROOF. Over here in Spain we've been waiting for what seems like forever for this! Now we can finally order it and believe me, we will! I have family and friends who have seen it and can only recommend it. I pray that lives would continue to be changed and as the DVD is now distributed to many countries all over the world, that God would continue to do to great things with today's crumbling marriages. I'm excited about this being another tool that can be used in the ministry here in Spain.


So, if you still haven't seen it or ordered it...here's your chance!! FIREPROOF

8 comments:

Pilar said...

Yeah!!! Finaly!!!! I ordered yesterday from Amazon and my mother in law will ship it to us. I can't wait!!!

Faviana said...

Yay! Yo tengo la pelicula, lero lero lero, hahaha solo bromeo.
Les va a encantar :) Yo compre una para enviar a Peru como regalo de cumpleanos para mi papa. Bueno con otras cosas mas. Espero que le guste y cape el mensaje de salvacion que trae la peli.

Matt and Trisha Bookout said...

It is SUCH a great movie! Isn't it amazing how God uses such a variety of "tools" to get His message out! I'm very excited about it and pray that many marriages and lives will be changed through the clear gospel message given.

Deanna said...

Favi, que buena idea mandando la pelicula a tu padre. Espero que el Señor siga obrando en su corazon! Yo me tendre que esperar a que vengan mis padres para ver la peli. Pero por lo menos ya queda poco!! Una pregunta...cuando pones la pelicula en español he visto que las voces son mejicanas. Es la unica opcion que dan en español? Me imagino que si y me parece gracioso como hablan, jeje

Deanna said...

Hey there Trish! I can't wait to see the movie Fireproof and to see how it changes lives over here as well! It's good to hear from you again. =

Nate and Arancha Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanna said...

Hey Pilar, if you get the movie before my parents come, bring it with you whenever you guys come back up to Madrid, ok? pleeease?! jeje

Beth White said...

we thought we found it here and when we got home it was a movie in chinese haha! i'm not for sure what that was about. hopefully i can find it soon though.