Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas!


We wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. The Lord has been good to us this year, in spite of some hard times, He has remained faithful and daily gives us the strength, as we need it, to move forward. He is our blessed hope and the reason that we can truly find joy and hope in this season and every day.

I leave you with one of my favorite cartoons of this season and a reminder of what Christmas is really all about. Merry Christmas everyone!!

">

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely card! Its so vibrant!

Hope you had a beautiful Christmas with your family.

Dani Joy

Deanna said...

Thanks Daniella. We really did have a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a new year! Hope you guys are doing great and Happy New Year!!

Naomi said...

Deanna

I have an email address if you would like to contact me rather than through my blog. I would love to answer any questions you have. I would certainly encourage you to adopt!!! It is the most wonderful experience. I take it that you are from the US or at least one of you are American? If so you may be able to go through an American adoption agency. I will wait to share more details when you email me. Please ask anything specifically which you would like to know.

I am happy to help!!

Naomi
thecuozzos@aol.com