Friday, April 16, 2010

Reversible Towel Apron

Ok, so while I'm in a blogging mood, here is another project I finished a few weeks ago. Again, suuuuper easy and cheap. I picked up these towels at Target on sale for $2.45 and then got to work on....



... this tutorial I found. I loved Shelley Detton's version of the reversible apron and would love to try it again with different material on each side. But for this first one I had enough material to make it reversible, but the same on both sides.
It was fun, quick and easy and I love how it turned out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the colors! and is that your patio! wow! that´s awesome. Great job on the projects. It must feel good to be crafty. ;) Hope ya´ll are doing well. Think of you often.

Deanna said...

Thanks Daniella. Yes, that is our patio and we are so thankful for it! Hope you guys are doing great!