Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just thought that some of you may be interested in knowing about some books that I just found out are now in Spanish!

These are some of my favorite books:

For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn (Solo Para Mujeres)
For Men Only by Shaunti Feldhahn (Solo Para Hombres)
Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp (Como Pastorear El Corazon De Su Hijo)

This one I haven't read, but have only heard that it is good. It's about purity:
And The Bride Wore White by Dana Gresh (Y La Novia Se Vistio de Blanco)

This is the one we are studying during our ladies' meetings: (I believe this one has been translated for a while)
Lies Women Believe and the Truth that Sets Them Free (Mentiras Que Las Mujeres Creen y La Verdad Que Les Hace Libres)

For those of you in Spain, I just found out that there is a new Christian bookstore here in Madrid!! I can't wait to go check it out!!

No comments: