Sunday, October 12, 2008

I couldn’t believe this and I thought I should pass it along! Check your driver’s license... Now you can see anyone's driver's license on the Internet, including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all! Thanks Homeland Security! Privacy, where is our right to it? I definitely removed mine, and I suggest you all do the same..... Go to the website and check it out. Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not
from law enforcement. This is all the more reason to get involved in federal and state government and to be an informed voter!

click here

5 comments:

Pilar said...

You got me!!! Okay you lost all credibility to me hahahaha.
We finaly made it home at about 12 am after having to stop 3 times with Noelia throwing up... wasn't a fun trip :( I got to listen to the cd twice though and it is so good. What a blessing!! When is the next coming? ;)

Deanna said...

Oh my...poor Noelia and you guys, too! Do you think it was because she was car sick on those windy roads in Despenaperros? Is she doing better now? Glad you liked the CD. My favorite part this time is the guitar playing in it! I'm so glad you guys got to stop by..it was fun! I need to give you a call, because Jeff found a few things we could do for our ladies' blog idea. Talk with you later!

Deanna said...

btw...Jeff sent me that driver's license link and I fell for it, too!!

Unknown said...

I fell for it too.. jeje.. What a crazy feeling to look at that baboon expecting to see your own face..yikes!!!

Deanna said...

haha!! how fun!