Monday, October 13, 2008

This is a list I found on my friend Patty's blog that I thought was fun. It was neat reading about her day! Copy and paste it on your blog and let other's know a little bit more about what your life looks like!

Outside my window... I see the entrance to our underground parking, the apartment building across from us and the park that belongs to that apartment complex...kind of wish our apartment had a park, too...then again, right now, it would be too cold and rainy for that!

I am thinking...I really need to run to the grocery store to pick up a few things for supper!

I am wearing...my comfy sweats for around the house.aah, love to be comfy!

I am creating...a new entry for my blog and I'm working on some decoupage letters for Aaron's room that spell his name and are going to look so cute!

I am going...to the grocery store and then staying home for the night. We spent all day in Madrid working on paperwork. I'm ready for some r&r at home!

I am reading...my Bible, and a book that a friend of mine let me borrow called The Choice from Nicholas Sparks. Same guy who wrote The Notebook, A Walk to Remember and Message in a Bottle. I think it has been about 7 years since I have read a novel!

I am hoping...to get my grocery list written out for tomorrow and finish up my laundry by tonight..we shall see!

A few plans for the rest of the week...I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday, plus church, ladies' meeting and kid's club on Thursday and during this week we will be making more trips into Madrid for paperwork...aaah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl,
your blog looks awesome! can't wait to get mine going!
beth

Deanna said...

Yeah...start one soon!!!