Saturday, October 4, 2008

Couple's Meeting

We had our first couple's meeting for the fall at church tonight. There were 6 couples there tonight and we had a great time of fellowship. Since we were the nubies, Jeff and I were 'initiated' into the meeting by getting quizzed on how well we know each other. Jeff did really great answering the "How many shoes does your wife have?" and "How many things are in your wife's purse?" questions! It was funny = )



I made 2 batches of chocolate chip cookies and only came home with 5 cookies!


I love it that a few of the couples are Peruvian, because they brought some great Peruvian food. Someone even had choclo!!!


For those of you who may never have tried this corn, sorry!!! Choclo with some fresh cheese is so good!

3 comments:

Pilar said...

Couples meeting!!! Wow, it sounds so great. :) I am so jelous... We were planning on staying in Madrid one more day and go to the Lovedays church on Sunday morning but it looks like now we won't as we are trying to be in the locale next Sunday.. so exciting!! But I was looking forward visiting the church... oh well... maybe next time. We see you on saturday!!

Pilar said...

Hey Deanna, when are you going to put photos of your house? I can see a little bit of your kitchen behind your cookies :) Post them when you can :)

Deanna said...

Yeah, I really need to, but I have all these little projects that I am working on in the house and kind of wanted to wait until I all the rooms were set up, but it might be a while...so I probably should just go ahead and get some pics up. ..Hey, what about your house?! = )