Saturday, November 22, 2008

Catching Up With a Long Lost Friend!

I was able to spend a few hours this afternoon with someone I hadn't seen in almost 15 years! Araceli was one of my best friends growing up here in Spain and we had lost touch after we both got married. One of these days I will dig through my pile of old photos and put up a before and after of the two of us. I'm sure it will be quite humorous, what with the curly, puffy bangs that we used to have and all..haha. I am just thankful that after such a long time, we were able to see each other again and this time, with much flatter, straighter bangs! haha

4 comments:

Pilar said...

uuuu I bet you guys had a great time. Cant wait to hear about it :)

Kathy said...

I'm sure you had fun catching up. It is such a blessing to spend time with friends. It is always wonderful to find missionary blogs. I love the layout of your blog! Did you design it yourself? If so, how? I'm new to blogging, and I could use all the help I can get:)

Beth White said...

hey deanna i'll probably be here tuesday evening or thursday morning. taylor finishes school tomorrow so i'll probably end up being here most mornings! by the way you look really nice in this picture.
love ya
beth

Deanna said...

Kathy, I wish I could take credit for the design on my blog, but it was created by Alison Telfer, who did a wonderful job. If you look on the left bar on my blog and scroll down till you see the Mission Field Design button and click there, it will take you to Alison's blog. She accepts donations! BTW...good to meet you!