Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I thought I would share a resource for those of you who live and work in spanish-speaking countries. Jeff just finished the new website for the church that we are helping in right now in Madrid and he has uploaded the lessons from the lady's meetings that we have been having over the last few months.

We have been taking the lessons from the book Lies Women Believe and the Truth that Sets Them Free (Mentiras Que Las Mujeres Creen y La Verdad Que Les Hace Libres) by Nancy Leigh DeMoss. They have been a blessing to me and I wanted to share them with you guys, too. You can go to www.iglesiabautistavr.com and you will find the audio lessons and accompanying lesson sheets under "Recursos" and then "Reunion de Mujeres".

p.s. Pilar, the lessons are up now! = )

2 comments:

Pilar said...

Yeah, you know I am checking the out :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Deanna, what a blessing they will be! I will keep them in mind.