Thursday, February 5, 2009

Team Website Is Up!



We wanted to let everyone know that our new Team Website is officially up and running. What is a team website you might ask? The Lord has allowed us the unique opportunity to team up with my parents and my brother and his family to begin a work here in Spain. My parents arrive in a couple months and my brother plans to be here in a little over a year. We are excited about this opportunity and look forward to working together in the ministry here. The Team Website is simply a way of keeping up with each individual family all on one site. We plan to keep a blog with family and field news, so check back with us as often as you would like and most importantly, please keep us in your prayers!!

To access the website, click here

2 comments:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Neat! BTW.. great picture of the family:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful web site! Great job again! I know it´s all technical but to me it´s amazing. jeje. We will be praying for the arrival of your family and May the Lord lead and guide in a tremendous way here in the needy barrin land of Spain.